DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
At ARYZTA, we constantly strive to maintain the highest possible quality standards across our entire food business. We do this through having a dedicated Quality Team based in our Grange Castle Head Office which is responsible for the implementation of our industry leading Quality Policy.
Our Quality Policy :
- Aryzta Food Solutions is committed to supplying products of the highest quality and safety to all customers . We have developed and implemented Quality Assurance systems into our warehouse to ensure that all products stored and distributed conform to legislation and customer requirements.
- To ensure the highest standards, AFS have produced a Quality Management System within our storage and distribution centre which is managed in accordance with Good Distribution Practices (GDP) policies and procedures.
- The Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) System is developed in accordance with EU regulation on Hygiene of Food stuffs (852/2004) and Codex Alimentarius ( CAC/RCP 1-1969).
- The HACCP system is a method of structured analysis which tests each step of the process ensuring food safety isn’t compromised. We intend to use the HACCP system to ensure that we supply a safe, legal product of the highest quality to our customers.
- The QMS and Food Safety Systems are based on regulatory requirements, and industry best practice and third party requirements .
- Aryzta Food Solutions will regularly measure compliance with these standards and implement performance objectives to help assure our clients and customers that we are providing a food which is safe to eat while meeting their quality expectations. We are committed to reviewing the food safety and legality of all products produced and their continual improvement.
Other ARYZTA Food Safety documents include :
Food Safety Policy
Ethical trading policy
Health & Safety policy
To find out more about our Food Safety Systems, please email:
Our Certifications :
Certified AA against the BRC traders and Brokers Standard
Certified AA against the BRC standard for Storage & Distribution
Awards : Commitment for the use of Free Range Eggs within our products